2. My favorite sport is lacrosse. My husband and I both played in high school and so we love to go to BYU Lacrosse games (men's and women's) in fact that was what we did for our first date.
|This is a glamourous photo from my high school lacrosse days!|
5. I am of course a teacher (duh) this fall will mark my fourth year as a third grade teacher.
6. There is a small scar on my tongue from where I bit through it when I was 2. Apparently I thought myself to be a master pianist, but I couldn't even stay seated long enough to play.
7. I am married to the best man I know. We have been married 18 months, 3 days, and several hours. He's a dream boat if I do say so myself.
8. There is not enough money in the world to get me to eat anything that comes from an ocean, or a large body of water. YUCK!!!
9. I am secretly hoping someone will read my silly blog and choose to follow my blogging adventures.
Thank you for letting me brag without any guilty feelings attached. Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more.