Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mr. Potato Head

I was at Disney World last June with my in-laws when we happened upon a store where you could build your own potato head. The deal was you got a small box and whatever Potato Head parts you could fit in the box you could buy for $20. I got excited but first I had to justify why a 24 year old w/o kids would spend $20 on Potato Head parts, then my little light bulb went off.
http://pinterest.com/pin/222013456600961959/

I remembered seeing this on Pinterest somewhere and decided that I wasn't buying the Potato Head for me, it was for the students. :) So I packed in all the Disney inspired Potato Head parts and am so excited to have something so fun motivate my students. 
Remember it was all bought for my students, NOT me, but I had to try out all the fun parts so here you go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment